Bucket full of memories

It just needs little efforts and patience.

I got the inspiration for growing plants on this environmental day when I was given a sapling in my office. I was very happy to receive it however I didn't get the one with flower buds (which were more beautiful) which many others received. So I took the pot home ana started taking care of that sapling and in few days that sapling gave flower buds. I was very happy since I grew it and it made me feel that if we grow more plants we can help our environment with go green initiative. Since then I visit nurseries and buy saplings of different kind.

You can also buy them online:

https://www.amazon.in/Plants/b?ie=UTF8&node=4297302031

I have recently started my blog on flowers, you can visit my page and suggest me with any better ideas.

It gives a very different experience..

Comments